Location: Chicago, Illinois; Dallas, Texas; Atlanta, Georgia; Florham Park, New Jersey; United States
Categories: Sales and Marketing / Creative Services
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 11 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $17 billion in savings from medical bill review for workers compensation claims, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
The Director, Account Manager will be responsible for deepening and developing professional and personal relationships, maintaining the health of assigned accounts and having responsibility for incremental sales growth into the existing accounts. This role will encompass:
- Has primary accountability for managing a group of accounts in the Healthcare Payer segment
- Has primary accountability for target revenue which will be set based on number of clients and segment goals.
- Responsible and accountable for business, driving growth opportunities across entire portfolio/segment
- Actively visits client locations in order to build and strengthen relationship with customer
- Responsible for client satisfaction through potentially multiple Net Promoter Scores (NPS) that could be representative for different services delivered
- Manages Quarterly Business Reviews for assigned clients
- Acts as a liaise between client and cross-functional internal teams
- Provides industry and company knowledge within Healthcare Payers
- 5 plus years of proven account leadership with large-scale health Insurers and/or TPAs
- Advanced knowledge of healthcare Payer operations
- Aggressive seller who can forge relationships with C-suite executives and key decision makers/ influencers
- Team player and leader who can partner with service delivery and functional organizations to program manage mutually beneficial outcomes
- Experience selling platform-based and/ or digital solutions and analytics
- Consultative/ Innovative trusted advisor
- Financial Acumen & deal orientation
- High attention to detail and quality
- Negotiating skill
- Excellent oral and presentation (PowerPoint) communications, including the ability to effectively present information to top management and executives
- Skilled in account strategy, account planning, relationship strategy
- Proven track record of significantly growing accounts, attaining and exceeding quotas
- Bachelors and/or Masters degree in related field or equivalent work experience preferred.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.
Related Jobs (24)
Customer Service – Voice/Chat Support – Work from Home on October 10, 2020 Remote
Customer Service Consultant – Bilingual English/German – Work from Home on October 7, 2020 Remote