related, 5 years (Required)
A Home Delivery Logistics leader is looking for an Area Manager to support our client for various locations.
Defines, develops and manages operations and customer support program to support and meet our mission and goals for service quality, customer satisfaction and profitability. Customer satisfaction is our number one objective, and each associate plays an important part in reaching this objective by providing top-notch customer service in a friendly and courteous manner. Responsible for managing multiple locations and managing personnel at different locations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Responsible for coordinating flow of communication between Haulers/Delivery Teams/Flatbed Drivers, Call Center Team and Store Management Teams.
- Provides on-site store presence on bi-weekly basis to ensure Haulers/Delivery Teams/Flatbed Drivers are following procedures as detailed by client SOW.
- Oversees recruiting, processing, and performance of Haulers.
- Develops and maintains relations with vendors.
- Ensures follow up on shipping discrepancies, damaged goods and in-home damage claims.
- Interfaces with end customers to ensure effective in-home delivery for customers.
- Maintains monthly operating reports that include statistics and customer service scores.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $77,000.00 per year
- related: 5 years (Required)
Work Remotely: Yes
Related Jobs (24)
Customer Service – Voice/Chat Support – Work from Home on October 10, 2020 Remote
Customer Service Consultant – Bilingual English/German – Work from Home on October 7, 2020 Remote
Customer Service Consultant – German – Remote Working on October 7, 2020 Remote