TTEC is seeking an Associate Recruiter to join our Human Capital Team.
Our Human Capital Team is always looking for new ideas and challenges to meet our employee satisfaction. We want to show our public that TTEC is the right place to work.
What you’ll be doing:
This position builds and executes targeted sourcing plans, identify and qualify prospective candidates and build a robust talent pipeline for current and future positions. They will utilize a strong client-centric focus to drive candidate generation strategies in partnership with TA leaders, managers and recruiters and leverage our technology platforms to build a strong candidate pipeline aligned to future talent needs. The position and team will be located in the Philippines at one of our Manila-metro locations.
What you’ll bring to us:
- Develops and executes tactical sourcing strategies in support of the Talent Acquisition team to generate candidate flow to meet overall talent goals as well as pipeline for upcoming searches. Manages multiple searches supporting several recruiters at any one time.
- Conducts extensive sourcing of passive candidates through research, relationship building, complex internet searches and talent pool database searching
- Proactively builds candidate sourcing networks using them to build talent pipelines through a wide array of candidate channels
- Evaluate the effectiveness of current strategies/tools/techniques and offer solutions including general market analysis and direct competitor evaluations
- Provides ongoing feedback to Recruiters on talent trends to help set realistic expectations with hiring managers. Attends meetings with Recruiters when necessary to gain a better understanding of required talent pool and provide insight as needed
- Works with Recruiters to define, develop and drive research processes, data collection and technologies associated with the candidate generation function
- Utilize Boolean search methodology and other data mining techniques to identify both resumes and candidate profiles
What skills you’ll need:
- Demonstrated knowledge/capability using Boolean search techniques, extensive networking, and/or online resume mining with minimal reliance on job board postings
- Highly adept at proactive methods/processes for finding and attracting passive talent for crucial openings and talent pools
- Social media savvy with extensive online network participation (online forums, user groups, etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English required, other languages helpful)
- Demonstrated ability to work and succeed in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- CRM/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- Self-motivated and able to work with general guidance and limited direct supervision
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TTEC ‘s business processes and operations.
What We Offer:
Lead Everyday w Do the Right Thing w Reach for Amazing w Seek First to Understand w Act as One w Live life Passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC ..
Work From Home:Yes
Related Jobs (39)
Elementary Remote Learning Teachers 1 Year Positions on October 11, 2020 Full TimeRemote
Temporary Team Lead, Workforce Management – 3rd shift on October 10, 2020 Remote