relevant, 3 years (Preferred)
- Work authorization:
United States (Preferred)
Always Best Care South Bay, the leading home care provider in Torrance/Santa Monica…
is looking for the right sales person to add to their team.
Always Best Care South Bay is an organization absolutely passionate about providing exceptional care to seniors at home and we have fun!
Employment includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Semi-Annual Retreats, Birthdays Off and Flex Fridays!
We are seeking a great business development person who enjoys building relationships with referrers and families from within their community. A person with outside business development experience.
Primary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Identify all local influence centers (hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living with rehabilitation or respite care, doctors’ offices and other health providers) to determine lead sources
- Build and maintain database of potential referrers
- Achieve weekly visit frequency with key targets and deliver messaging
- Conduct training sessions to professionals and families that focus on dementia care and chronic aging disease care.
- Personally visit and arrange meetings with persons responsible for or in a position to refer clients; this includes private, public and non-profit organizations
- Arrange in home care and assisted living placement presentations at staff meetings in hospitals, nursing homes, doctor’s offices and private companies as well as brokerage companies looking for labor hire partners.
- Attend trade shows, conferences, networking events representing Always Best Care services. Network with others in the industry to develop additional lead sources.
- Manage periodic on-call with internal staff
- Perform client assessments; create and input care plans into Clear Care software and coordinate with the office staff to ensure client needs are communicated and care starts in a timely manner
- Maintain and manage documentation in Clear Care to track leads and follow-up on leads
- Use tracking sheets to record activity and submit to manager weekly
- Meet with manager weekly to discuss opportunities, referrals status, activity, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred with experience in Sales and Marketing
- Exceptional presentation skills and highly organized a must
- Experience with Powerpoint, Excel
- Experience with the elderly preferred
- Passion for the elderly a must
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Work Remotely: Yes
Related Jobs (11)
Sales Director, Cloud Contact Center Solutions on September 20, 2020