Excel, 3 years (Required)
Microsoft Office Programs, 3 years (Required)
Basic Financial Loan Underwriting , 1 year (Required)
Job Description: TRUA Client Coordinator
Location: Denver, Colorado
The position will assist households and analyze applications for rental or utilities assistance while ensuring compliance with TRUA program guidelines.
Working Hours: Full time, 8-5 M-Th 8-12 F, limited flexibility, and remote work
Job Type: Contract, with possibility for full-time
This position requires a highly dependable, organized and detail oriented professional. He/She will report to the Manager of Housing Services and will work with other staff depending on task. This position is responsible for reviewing a high volume of applications for rental and utility assistance under high pressure and tight timelines. Responsibilities also include: case management (40-80 files per month), direct client interaction, income qualification, data entry and monthly reporting of program outcomes.
The Client Coordinator will be fully responsible of the day to day tasks related to the Temporary Rental and Utility Assistance Program (“TRUA”):
· Provides one-on-one customer service to individuals looking for assistance; provides guidance on the application process, required documents, and program requirements for approval.
· Able to manage and control case management of 40-80 households per month.
· Maintains client’s file within appropriate electronic systems.
· Works with families with a wide range of education/income levels and cultural backgrounds.
· Analyzes applicant’s financial eligibility using submitted documentation and applying basic financial underwriting concepts.
· Determines overall program eligibility and makes funding decision.
· Implements program compliance and guidelines.
· Reports outcomes and data as required by various stakeholders & funders.
· Must understand real estate, financial, and tenant landlord frameworks.
· Must be self-motivated and willing to learn and keep up to date on program guidelines.
· Interacts with various colleague professional groups and collaborating agencies and partners.
· Due to the nature of funding and market needs, individual must be open to rapid change and reassignment of duties/ programs/ and other task that may support Housing Counseling Department
Skills and Qualifications:
· Demonstrated knowledge of basic financial underwriting concepts required
· Proficiency in Spanish preferred
· Proficient with Microsoft Office programs; intermediate Excel knowledge is required
· Professional appearance
· Professional communication skills both written and verbal
· Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
· Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under high pressure
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $25.00 – $28.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Excel: 3 years (Required)
- Microsoft Office Programs: 3 years (Required)
- Basic Financial Loan Underwriting : 1 year (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Company’s Facebook page:
Work Remotely: Yes
Related Jobs (24)
Customer Service – Voice/Chat Support – Work from Home on October 10, 2020 Remote
Customer Service Consultant – Bilingual English/German – Work from Home on October 7, 2020 Remote
Customer Service Consultant – German – Remote Working on October 7, 2020 Remote